The proAIS2 application allows you to configure and monitor the performance of your Class B AIS transceiver.
The proAIS2 application has a number of pages with specific functions:
- The ‘Configuration’ page shows the current vessel information and AIS transceiver configuration. Vessel information and configuration can also be edited and saved to the AIS transceiver.
- The ‘GNSS Status’ page shows the status and signal strength information for the AIS internal GNSS receiver.
- The ‘Other vessels’ page shows a list of AIS targets currently being received by the AIS transceiver.
- The ‘Diagnostics’ page shows a range of information relating to operation of the AIS transceiver which may be useful during installation.
- The ‘Serial Data’ page shows real time data from the AIS transceiver in NMEA0183 format and provides functions to record this data.